Friday, August 6, 2010

I sense there's something in the wind

This Feeling.








As it nears the end of the internship, school and living in this house, I feel excited, stressed, nervous, and sad. I love my house and my life but I'm excited to live with Em again & to be finished with BYU for good. ha. I am, however, nervous about getting this HR job at UVU or any full time work there. I need to work there because I've decided that is what will be best so I have so much to do this next week....

So instead of studying for my test tomorrow, after work I went to the temple (I love going there) and then went and ate a papa johns pizza with Z. I finished the night by going with the girls to see step up 3D! Best decision ever. ---You're Sooo "BFAB" born from a boom-box.... it was sweet! I am in love, not with the "hot" one but the skinny nerd that is romantic. Lucky for me, Zack is a hot nerd that is romantic. (also I think Z and I will need to start dancin more... maybe in the rain)

Today was a good stress reliever. I was going to work in the temple, way back in February I got interviewed (this isn't paid if you were wondering) and I told them I was going to be gone by June. Well they need a year commitment at least. So the president, insisted that I may stay and if I do to let him know because he was going to keep my records on file. So if I wanted to then I just need to call him up and come back. I didn't remember this till today. I hope to get a job in the next two to three weeks and then I'll know my schedule so that I can volunteer there. I love it there and going once a week is amazing, but I'd love to work there. I think it'd be good for me. I need to be more loving and serving and patient. Nothing makes you that way but if I"m seeking out opportunities for it.  I know I'll be able to learn and grow to be that way. A lot of how I feel comes from my temple class I just took. Learning about the different temples and all that we can gain from going there has helped me so much. It has changed my experience at the house of the Lord for the better.

 Well Now to update you in some activities of my life with pictures....

Ferne went on her mission! I am so proud and I love her so much. She makes me miss London and those days of sleeping over like every night. Reading scriptures together with Em and talking until she would get cranky and tell us to sleep. haha



The Softball team. My bishops a Stud. We didn't do half bad. Lost one game at the end. Meh- only two of the team had ever played the sport. :)











Zacks sister and cousins came to watch me play. They are sweet for cheering me on. I dont play softball normally... They needed people. I play soccer so this was a new fun thing and support from Zack and his family is always so nice. I love them.

















































Floated the river and had a picnic costa vida style. Best




We became friends. Zack didn't love him like I did

























Spanish Fork Rodeo

So he freakin is strong. he just takes me from his back to his shoulders like I didn't weigh a thing. It was one of the scariest, most fun things. I am scared of heights haha just a little and I love things like not having to use my leg muscles to walk.... Lazy summa days 

He really does light up my world... BUT this is a sorta sweet pic, eh? 



I made a few collages -one for Zack and one for me. This one was mine. His is really cute... and I like to think that this one is sorta cute. Not as good as the other but cute bc we are still like children being best friends in love.

We have been watching the Lightning the last few nights. I love him. Our car rides, Singing, Playing in the rain, car dancing, star gazing, dancing by the car, ummmm anything cheesy but fun that you can think of. haha


I usually am the only one that can make ME laugh. lol.....














Thanks for reading, if anyone does.

Love ya loads.

PS .... I know no one cares or wants to hear it anymore.... I love Zack. haha


No comments: