Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's a fairy tale that we made true, I can't believe that i found you...

We went to AZ and we took pics by lake powell, we went up payson canyon- by forest lake. We went out in the desert and watched the sun set and last but not least, we made tie dye shirts to float the river with haha.

did a session in this temple with friends. <3 Nov 20th......

and we danced in the rain.... <3
Zack and I got to spend over a week in Arizona. I've always loved Arizona but having Zack there made it so much better :) We mostly did planning with my mom but we got to swim -of course. We also did all the fun things you see in the pictures and we had Korean food made by my best friends dad (he served his mission in Korea). Rob got home so we got to hang out with him and his friends (kava nights) and then we just ate ways too much delicious foods.  So it was a good trip!  I'm glad to be back, I now get to live with Em and some other great gals :) OH and on the way back we stopped at Chief Yellow Horse lol! and Z got me dream catcher turquoise earrings :) they work! the last too nights I haven't had bad dreams! They hang on a picture of us- across from my bed so I see them when I fall asleep..... <3 ummm OK I'm off now. I have to go to the doctor- I maybe real sick. My throat isn't getting better :/ 

"It was bound to happen and it happened today
Life turned to us to say 'i'm about to go your way'
And it's a simple situation now that we became us
There ain't no rust on the happiness bus"

2 comments:

Nate and Steph Payne said...

hey ashley! you are gorgious... you and zack look super happy together. what are you guys up to? i hear from owen that there may be a double wedding in the near future?? thats so awesome!

Rachel said...

nov. 20th? did you just make an announcement?? love your cute pics :-)