Monday, August 9, 2010

Here, There And Everywhere

Strawberry Reservoir

I love the way I feel in his arms


SOOOOO freaking cute....




Here, making each day of the year
Changing my life with a wave of her hand
Nobody can deny that there's something there

There, running my hands through her hair
Both of us thinking how good it can be
Someone is speaking but she doesn't know he's there

I want her everywhere and if she's beside me
I know I need never care
But to love her is to need her everywhere
Knowing that love is to share

Each one believing that love never dies
Watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there

I want her everywhere and if she's beside me
I know I need never care
But to love her is to need her everywhere
Knowing that love is to share

Each one believing that love never dies
Watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there

To be there and everywhere
Here, there and everywhere







5 comments:

Owen <3 Alyssa said...

What the heck!!?? I did not even know you had a blog...and it's ridiculously cute. I miss you guys! Please come visit Mesa soon

Tami Allred said...

Crashley, You are too cute. I'm quite thrilled that you'll be rooming with Em again. She tells me your beau speaks Korean, now isn't that just fun. I hope you're feeling better. I love your pics. You're so photogetic. Happy you love the temple. My hub has worked in the Chicago temple for 5 years now along with all his other callings and it's his favorite. :-)

Calli & Zac said...

That top picture is probably one of the most amazing ones I've ever seen in my life. It couldn't be more perfect. Seriously. that's ridiculously awesome

Jacqueline said...

is this a song??? Did you write this? If it is YOUR writing and NOT yet a song, can I make it INTO one??

Ashley said...

Jacqueline- lol yeah it is by the beatles and one of my all time fav songs <3