Monday, July 19, 2010

Things that I love to do

I love to go dancing, I love being around friends and family that love me and you know aren't judging you. I love Sundays and being able to stop and think and focus on an eternal perspective. Zack gave a talk on Sunday. He did an amazing job. It was about charity. I was reading more about it today and will be giving the thought at FHE about it. I was thinking of all the examples in the scriptures where God has sent his prophets back, continually to preach repentance unto "his" people. It is his children, he is charity. He never gives up on them. Also it says in the scriptures that you wont know him without it. It is because he is charity. It says that as well. We can't see him as he is, nor can we see and truly love others as they are if we can't know charity. Knowing the love that is pure and eternal. Forgiving, accepting, not being easily revoked, not prideful, not looking for yourself but thinking of others. Christ is charity. His life was lived for others and out of pure love. If we can't know that and have that, how can we know him? I loved this weekend of dancing and playing and then being reminded of true love. This is something I was to work on gaining for the rest of my life. I don't think there is a better attribute as a mother than charity or pure love of Christ.

anyways- on that note, here is some weird, fun pictures of this weekend.... the only thing missing is the music video we are finishing making. Be excited because good things are yet to come :) haha



So the first bunch of pics are my friends from high school! we had a 80s girls night. Ate loads of food and zacks sisters came and we went to a party to go dancing, after staring our music video. after the party I went bowling with his sisters and that was lots of fun then home to bed.

I have really been overwhelmed with school and work but luckly Zack saves me from that. Example- today him and his little bro surprised me and took me to lunch and tonight we are going meteor shower watching :) One of my fav things to do! Anyways- my life- work (hr stuff), stats, physical science and a religion. Yay. 

(stats and ps suck! just so you're aware. lol)

Love ya always Xx

1 comment:

Calli & Zac said...

excellence. i love a good reason to dress up