Saturday, July 3, 2010

"I'm done"

OK so I know this is gross, if you are a sensitive guy go ahead and stop reading.... NOW.

I have a period every other week for over two months so they put me on Aviane. I had two three simi periods in that month of taking it, mood swings and basically it has sent me into depression. Know one except Zack and my mom are aware of this but then I was just reading side affects of this stuff and IT SUCKS. I'm not the only one, so I don't feel as crazy. I was told to take yaz instead. So I went to this website and read about yaz. Guess what? it is good for about six months then there are other side affects. Not mood swings or depression but weight gain and blood clots. Instead of having a regular period, you have no period. So I'm not sure what to do. If anyone reads this and knows a good birth control that wont make me insane, share with me now, Puhh-lease <3

http://www.askapatient.com/rateyourmedicine.htm

that is the web page where I read about this stuff. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't experienced first hand how horrible Aviane is. Worst experience of my life.


On that happy note, Happy almost fourth of July. I love you America <3

3 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

Ashley! Just randomly clicked over here from facebook and saw this.

I have crazy cycles when I'm not on the pill. I was on Trinessa for a long time and actually really liked it. I think it's a generic (it's not showing up on that website you linked to) but it might be worth asking your doc about.

TheMoncurs said...

Oh, um, this is Kayla (Peterson) by the way.

Ashley said...

Thanks Kayla <3 I've stopped taking the stuff and I'm deff a little less crazy. ha. I'm gonna start new stuff in three weeks, so I"ll ask my doctors about that for sure!!!! Love you