Tuesday, July 13, 2010

No body seemed to understand me- Till you came along

All will be forgotten, every tear you've cried
As soon as you awaken to what's right in front of your eyes,
Standing by your side....


I love the way he is always by my side, never lets me go :) 

I love how fun everything is with him and how secure I feel with him

I know he sees me as beautiful, I can see it in his eyes when he looks at me. I just wish I saw myself they way he does. :P

I love our "family", our inside jokes, I love that he thinks my adolescent tendencies are cute ;)

I've loved the way he drives for three years, I love his truck and how safe I feel with him. Always

I love how he gets along with everyone, How he just fits in with my friends, family & with me :)

I love fishing and everything MORE when I'm with him. he is such a good teacher & patient 

I love how we look together and just how we are....

I love his family and how much family means to him. I love family

I love how he makes me laugh.... and I love that he has been my "cowboy" lover for these many years

I love that he'll dress up with me. I love how he isn't vain or worldly. 

I love that we've gone to the temple once a week for most of our relationship. I love how he makes me want to be better. 

I also think he is super hot.... and he lets me make him pose for pictures haha

He is my best friend. I feel so comfortable around. It's amazing

A + Z = <3 
I really do think when I'm with him, my ability to love is greater, my desires for good are greater, and I have the happiness of love with this peace that I've NEVER experienced. Probably because he is just a good guy with one of the best hearts I've ever known. His heart is so pure and good. I love him

Basically this is a lame blog - I'm hoping not many people read this because I sound cheesy and lame but I did want Zack to know how much I love him and how much good he has done for me. Though life is hard, there are trials and other things going on, the moments of happiness and love I experience through getting to know Zack, make all those others moments worth it. I write this after throwing up for the last 4 hours and during that time I was able to think and appreciate the good in my life and not focus on the current state of my body. lol

To end this I just wanted to say my feelings, I sometimes have felt that I don't deserve someone as loving as Zack. I don't feel that way anymore. He is perfect FOR me. Not saying he doesn't have flaws but he is someone that has been able to help me heal from my mistaken views on relationships and men. I love him and his honesty. I love our communication and our no secrets. I'm happy I'm able to know him and be with him. That is all....




I love nature because I feel am able to think and feel peace. It is like it says in Mosiah 18:30 when it is talking about the beautiful waters and place of Mormon "....how beautiful are they to the eyes of them who there came to the knowledge of their Redeemer; yea, and how blessed are they, for they shall sing to his praise forever" I know that there is divinity within us and we can feel it when we listen. I feel it best in the beautiful creations the Lord has given us. I also love that I can get that same feeling when I'm with z-attack <3

I'm cheesy and lame- "what do you do to me"

Love always
A.D.Wick
XoXxx


2 comments:

Calli & Zac said...

You guys are VERY cute. Me likey his smile... as I'm sure you do too :) Also.... Abe Lincoln is one of my top 3 most favorite people EVER!!!

emma said...

this is the most darling thing i've ever read