Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cloak Of Secrecy



I got to help out a friend in London and I say got to because it was way too much fun for me. I really enjoyed having someone paint my face and dress me in something that I would never normally wear.  Since then I have been thinking a lot about disguises aka clothes, make up or just "fashion". I love and hate it.... it is this on going relationship I have with it. I just attended the sweetest wedding... sweet as in sorta humble and it was very enjoyable. It wasn't a poor person but it also wasn't over the top. It was "sweet". Right before this wedding I watched 20 most expensive weddings on tv.... wow they were also "Swwweet!".

This thought doesn't have a conclusion or a solution ... meaning it isn't complete. I was just thinking about happiness and different masks, cloaks, disguises we use and how it seems to effect us. There are more cloaks than just "fashion". 

If you have any thoughts you wanna share, please do!!! Xxx

1 comment:

Felix said...

A friend of mine has a cloak and a face mask. He's a billionaire by day and a caped-crusader by night. It's pretty sweet...